Open Home Dates:
Number 2085 Main Neerim Road is nestled amongst the picturesque rolling hill side that Neerim South is famous for. The 2.4 acres farmlet is a unique offering that lends itself to both residential enjoyment and potential business opportunities such as Bed and Breakfast / Air B&B.
Highly respected builder Bill Cumming has constructed the main dwelling of solid double brick with cedar windows, raked ceiling with exposed timber beams plus gorgeous slate floors for the ultimate country ambience, complimented by a large wood log fire.
Featuring three great sized bedrooms with built-in robes and two bathrooms that service the ground floor & first floor of the property. Entertaining is a breeze with the super functional kitchen that adjoins a centralised dining and family room.
Two additional buildings include:
- Six square studio complete with kitchen, bathroom and spacious living area. Perfect opportunity for B&B. Bottle gas for hot water connection available.
- Large timber barn with additional second level loft. Great space for serious home business or teenage retreat/rumpus - options are endless. Bottle gas heating connection available.
- 60 x 30 farm shed. Large shed offering three parking bays and a secure lock up work shop. The work shop is fully concreted with industrial lighting and power.
- Loosebox in one of the three pony paddocks.
- Large timber chook shed.
Other features include:
- 900mm dual fuel oven.
- Two split cycle air-conditioners.
- Large double carport under roofline.
- Wrap around verandah.
The grounds are home to a wide variety of rare & unusual trees that now are in their prime, English styled perennial gardens illustrate a vast array of seasonal colours to enjoy.
If you are in the market for a serious lifestyle property an inspection is an absolute must. Easily arranged by contacting Brad Boyde 0400 775 388 or Pauline Soutar 0408 354 403.
|Land Size||1 Ha|
|Approx year built||1999|
|Garaging / carparking||Open carport, Off street|
|Walls / Interior||Brick, Timber|
|Heating / Cooling||Woodfire (Closed), Split cycle a/c, Ceiling fans|
|Electrical||TV points, TV aerial|
|Kitchen||Modern, Open plan, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar and Finished in Stainless steel and Timber|
|Living area||Formal dining, Open plan, Separate living|
|Main bedroom||King and Built-in-robe|
|Bedroom 2||Double and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Bedroom 3||Double and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Additional rooms||Rumpus, Office / study, Family, Sleepout|
|Main bathroom||Bath, Separate shower|
|Family Room||Heating / air conditioning and Ceiling fans|
|Views||Rural, Bush, Private|
|Outdoor living||BBQ area (with lighting and with power)|
|Land contour||Flat to sloping|
|Grounds||Landscaped / designer, Tidy|
|Water supply||Town supply|
|Locality||Close to shops, Close to schools|